- 3 Layers: Water Resistant, .3 Micron Polypropylene Filter Layer & Moisture Wicking.
- Washable & Reusable: Save money & environmentally friendly.
- Nose Guard: Helps Prevent Glasses From Fogging.
- Adjustable: 2 adjustable sizes to fit the entire family.
- Antimicrobial: Keep bacteria off the fabric.
2 ADJUSTABLE SIZES AVAILABLE
Regular/Adult – Adjustable fits teens and adults. Cloth ear loops with adjusters installed.
- All Masks (Except green with yellow trim) are adjustable now with longer ear loops to fit a wider range.
- Dimensions: 6″h X 7.5″ wide without ear loops. Some size variation is normal
Kids/Small – Fits Most 2 years of age to adult. Elastic ear loops with adjusters. Very versatile size that will fit a wide range!
- Dimensions: 5″h X 6.25″w (not including elastic ear loops). Elastic adjustable ear loops. Some size variation is normal
- 3 Layers: Water Resistant Outer Layer/ Polypropylene Filter Layer /Moisture Wicking Inner Layer
- Our 3 Layer mask is WRAP certified and made of polyester and PP Cotton(unwoven polypropylene filter layer).
- Water resistance feature of outer layer provided extra protection against moisture in the air and is also UVA and UVB resistance to protect from the suns harmful rays.
- Washable & Reusable – Filtering ability unaffected by washing. Can be hand or machine washed. Hand washing recommended. Water resistance will be reduced over time from washing.
- Beautiful and comfortable design with pop up nose guard provides comfort and helps prevent glasses from fogging.
Anti Fog Nose Guard
In order to help prevent fogging, pull the nose guard as high as possible on your nose so the lower rim of your glasses rests on it. This will create a seal and may require some adjusting to get the placement correct for maximum benefit. For some customers that want a more customized fit or don’t wear glasses we recommend purchasing metal nose pieces with adhesive on one side. They can be purchased from us here.
Minimum Order Quantity Is 2 Online But 1 In Store
The current situation with COVID-19 has affected our business on multiple fronts, from staffing, shipping and supply chain and presented challenges we have never experienced. For the protection of our staff and nature of the current pandemic, returns are only accepted for manufacturer defects.
For support please email firstname.lastname@example.org